“”
Speak With An Expert Today
Teton Medicare LLC > Medicare Supplements

Medicare Supplement Plans - Idaho

Local Medicare Resource | Free Consultations | Offices in Idaho Falls and Pocatello | Licensed in 10 States

Supplementing Your Existing Medicare

medicare advantage plans for medicare benefits & prescription drug coverage

Shot of a young couple meeting with a financial planner in an officeMedicare Supplements, also called Medigap policies, are sold by private insurance companies to cover your out-of-pocket costs after Medicare pays their portion of approved charges. With a Medigap policy, Medicare pays up to its limit on your medical expenses, then your Medicare Supplement insurance plan kicks in up to its own limit.

Get the information and help you need with Medicare supplement plans in Idaho. Teton Medicare is your local resource in Idaho Falls and Pocatello for all things Medicare. Call us at (208) 630-1224 for a FREE consultation. We’re here to help you as much as possible, thanks to our friendly customer service.

What Is and Isn't Covered by Medigap Plans?

Original Medicare only covers 80 percent of your Part B expenses, so the other 20 percent comes out of your pocket if you do not have a Medigap policy.

The following are not covered by Original Medicare or your Medicare Supplement:
  • Eyeglasses or contacts (Except post cataract surgery)
  • Hearing aids
  • Long-term care or custodial care
  • Retail prescription drugs
  • Routine dental, vision, and hearing exams

Multiple Medigap/Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans to Choose From

Every insurance provider has to follow the standardized guidelines set by Medicare. The Medigap plans are Plan A, B, C, D, F, G, K, L, M and N.

No matter which company you purchase your Medigap plan from, their plans all feature the same set of benefits. The only difference is the monthly premium.

Save Money With a Medicare Supplement Plan

idaho medicare supplement plans & medicare advantage plan for emergency room visits & medicare coverage Doctors and patients consulting and diagnostic examining sit and talk. At the table near the window in the hospital medicine conceptEach standardized Medigap plan covers:
  • Medicare Part A hospitalization costs, such as coinsurance amounts, for up to a year after Part A benefits have been used up.
  • At least a portion of Medicare Part B copayments or coinsurance amounts.
Beyond that, each plan offers different benefits and some can pay 100 percent of your cost-sharing responsibility. You can trust Teton Medicare to help you select the right Medigap plan to meet your needs and fit into your finances. Call our family-owned business and set up an appointment to get started.

Schedule a Free Consultation

Schedule a Free Consultation! Fill out this short form and a Teton Medicare representative will contact you the same business day to schedule an appointment.

Hidden
Hidden

Get Your Personalized Comparison

Step 1 of 2

Hidden
Hidden

This is a solicitation for insurance, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your Medicare questions.

“Lee has done a fantastic job of helping many of my clients! Highly recommended to help you in all of your Medicare needs!”

Vela T via Google

Ammon Location

Corporate Headquarters

Idaho Falls Location

Walk-Ins Welcome

Pocatello Location

By Appointment Only